Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Istanbul

I don't think I have mentioned this so far, but I will be in Turkey for three months this summer. In fact, I am here now. I got into Istanbul this afternoon at 4pm. I have already taken about 100 pics which I'll whittle down and post to google images and add a few to this site tomorrow. I would just like to say that if any one is considering visiting this country, they should without hesitation. Everyone so far has been really nice. Some vendors have been pushy but not disrespectful or creepy. In fact, I have had nice conversations with several of them. The food here is good, and I am looking forward to coming back to Istanbul at some point. I had kafta tonight for dinner, and I'll post pics and a more extensive post tomorrow. Until then, hope you all are doing well.

No comments: